New Sales Policy for all bunnys
J.C. Farms and Rabbitry
- I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SALE AT ANY TIME
- I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold a
- If a rabbit dies in my care after receiving a deposit OR if it
“lowers” in quality I will offer a rabbit of equal value in its
- If a rabbit is “on hold” it means I have a deposit in my
- If a rabbit is “pending” it means I am awaiting a
- If the buyer misses the arranged pick-up time without calling or
contacting me, I will cancel the sale within 24 hours, unless contacted. **only
one chance, if a buyer misses 2 pick-up times the sale is
- After the rabbit leaves my care, you have 24 hours to notify me of
an existing injury or illness
- If a rabbit dies within 7 days of leaving my care, I will provide a
FULL refund as long as buyer provides a letter from the vet saying the rabbit
had a preexisting condition.
- If I sell a rabbit as “brood” or “show” it does not guarantee that
the rabbit will win shows or produce babies. It only means that is what I would
use them for.
10. If a rabbit is sold as a pet it will NOT come with a
11. If a rabbit is FREE it will NOT come with a
12. I will offer discounts on multiple purchases
13. I will ONLY offer youth discounts to CURRENT members of 4-H or
FFA. Must provide proof of current membership.
14. I will NOT ship rabbits
15. I will offer transport to all shows I am going to for $5 extra,
unless otherwise noted.
16. I have a CLOSED rabbitry. We will be happy to bring "for sale" rabbits up to our
lighted garage for preview. We have found through experience that allowing the
public into our rabbitry sometimes creates too much stress on our rabbits and
for their best interest we now have a closed rabbitry..
17. Buyer must be 18 or older to purchase a rabbit from me. If you
are under 18 I need a parent’s permission.
18. I do not buy rabbits back, but if you have a problem I will
take them back and place them in a new home.